Taylor's Leatherwear warrants to the original owner that the garment will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for five years. If defective you may return it to us for replacement or repair.
Taylor's will also, however, stand behind our products for the life of your leather jacket. If it becomes defective, ever, and we feel it should not have, send it back to us and we will repair it at no charge.
Repairs that are due to normal wear and tear or accident will be fixed, cleaned, refinished, etc. at our standard charges in place at the time of service.
This guarantee is backed by our 49 year reputation for excellence.
Return authorization must be obtained by contacting our customer service department at 9314553589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Repairs & Alterations
Below is a price schedule of repairs and alterations that can be made to existingTaylor's Leatherwear jackets in our factory.
- Clean & Refinish $39
- Sleeves Replaced $35 each
- Knit Cuff Replaced $28
- Waistband Replaced $35
- Zip-Out Liner Replaced $65
- Permanent Liner Replaced $75
- Zipper Replaced $29
- Patches sewn on $6 each
- Sleeves Shortened $25
Alterations that CANNOT be made to existing jackets:
- Chest cannot be made smaller
- Waist cannot be made larger
- Body cannot be lengthened or shortened
- Once sewn on, patches, badge tabs, and name tabs cannot be removed without leaving stitch holes