This special order navy Pittsburgh jacket was made by mistake, it is totally new and unworn. Size 2X Long.
Measurements: Across Chest: 32" Full Sleeve: 39" Length: 27"
Our #1 best selling jacket! Originally worn by the Pittsburgh PA Police Department, our Pittsburgh leather motorcycle jacket is worn by thousands of motor officers across the country. Its timeless style and excellent quality will last for decades of wear--on or off duty. Designed to keep the wind at bay and carry your gear on the road.
- Style Name: Pittsburgh
- Style Number: 4473Z
- Shell Material: Soft and Durable Top Grain Leather Shell (Drum Dyed Navy Cowhide)
- Lining: 3M™ Thinsulate™ Zip-out Quilted Liner
- All Leather Badge Tab on Left Breast, Oval in Shape w/Metal Eyelets 3/4" Apart
- Bi-Swing Back (a.k.a. Drop-shoulder) Design for Unrestricted Movement
- Snap-Down Epaulettes on Shoulders
- 1 Interior Utility Pocket
- 2 Zippered Exterior Hand Pockets
- Elasticized Side Panels Ensure Comfort Fit at Waist
- Front Zipper Closure
- Motorcycle Sleeves (1" Longer Than Other Styles) with Zippers; Knit 1x1 Nylon "Storm" Cuffs Sewn Into Sleeves
- 4 Equipment (Belt) Loops, Single Snap Closure, Sewn on Each Side Panel at Waistband (2 Front, 2 Back)
- Large Lower Back Kidney Pad
- Snap-Down Collar
- Imported to our strict specifications